Tuesday, June 14, 2011

How to Eat Like Megan Fox: Day Three

Forgive me, all of you, for I have slipped up.

I've been eating a little bit over on the calories. Yesterday was a friend's birthday, and I was put on cake duty. For the record, it was a delightful flourless cake...so I didn't break the grains rules. However, in that silver of cake, there was definitely some added sugar. There was also five eggs in the whole thing, and I topped it with almonds. Redeeming, possibly?

Upon eating all the fruit/fish/eggs in the house, I started to crave carbs yesterday. Not fun. Although for the most part I feel full (a few almonds now and then does the trick), when I want grains, there's no easy way out.

However, it's a new day. I'm satisfied. For the record, the breakfasts so far (peach/egg/water/coffee/almonds, 2 eggs/coffee, no fat yogurt/fruit/almonds/coffee/water) have been great. I feel full, I feel healthy and most importantly I'm enjoying my food. Enjoying my food and eating breakfast are two of my favorite eating tips, and I'm sure I'll go into depth on them later.

For now, it's more almonds (!), water and cider vinegar, and some intense core workouts. On the plus side, I think I've managed to wrangle up a trainer to do a post diet interview. Hopefully she'll be able to answer my questions about the long term sustainability of the diet, the effects of cider vinegar, and a handful of other issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment