Thursday, June 16, 2011

How to Eat Like Megan Fox: Day Five

For the record, PMSing and not being able to eat grains/chocolate sucks. My replacement? Carrots and hummus. Nom nom nom....but not the same.

This is a close up of almonds. Honestly, I don't know how I feel about almonds. An ounce a day isn't bad, but I don't enjoy them as much as I did the first few days. Like eggs. Don't get me started on eggs.

Anyways, enough whining. I'm excited to announce that the trainer is lined up for the post diet interview. I should have a little profile of her up soon...until then, she'll be a secret.

Finally, I've recieved a few what's-next type questions. Once the diet is done, I'm going to post my personal winners and losers of this diet. Although the no grains thing has rubbed me the wrong way, there's been some things that I've enjoyed. Hopefully that'll be up Sunday, but as I'm going out of town this weekend that may be a bit of a stretch. The trainer interview will be up sometime in the next week too, as well as a full recap of the diet (pictures, weight, etc...). Until then, no grains...and another 3 ounces of almonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment